Thursday, June 4, 2009

Post Script

We arrived home just in time to watch Dave S. play the postman on Coronation Street. His performance, although brief, was masterly. His interpretation of the cheerful Postie was overlaid with subtle body language that expressed deep concerns about the deregulation of the postal service and the increasing black hole in the post person’s pension fund. I confidently predict that that he will now be offered bigger and better roles and I expect that it won’t be long before everyone has heard the name of Smith.

From what I know of Dave I am sure that he will not be changed by fame and fortune. Despite mixing with the stars I hope and believe that he will still want to go cruising with the friends he had before he became a household name. I do however expect that from now on he will want a larger balcony.

Dave C

No comments:

Post a Comment