Another beautiful day and a trip into Dubrovnik for Julie and Dave S. Very interesting and no evidence of the horrors of the recent war. Extremely hot, although on contacting Julie's Uncle he advises that it's hotter there - so I expect deep tans on you all when we return !
We've just had dinner and are up in the Crow's nest for a nightcap. Tonight's show was a tribute to Queen - not dear Liz, but Freddie's lot. It was good and we enjoyed it - better than Peter Goodwright last evening - no he isn't dead ( well we don't think so !)
Venice tomorrow and up early if we want to watch the Aurora glide down the Grand Canal.
Night all
Julie
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear all is well - just seen a news item about swine flu on a cruise ship - but it's in the Pacific...
ReplyDeletePeter Goodwright... I did think he was dead. He is a superb raconteur according to his web site, which also reveals that Norma, his wife, trained as a lay preacher.
Ashamed to say I do remember Peter Goodright - but not a lot! Can't remember his catchphrase.
ReplyDeleteOff to WW this evening - weather is pretty good here and City won their last match - so that was OK. Just going to put some very thin clothes on and take my earrings out.
I do love Queen - the lot you saw not HRH.
Keep posting - it's good fun. Carole