Aurora is a beautiful ship
From pointy end to gunnel
She’s painted all in white except
She has a yellow funnel
The cafeteria’s crowded
The food’s good and you’ll eat well
But you’ll have to share a table with
Inside Cabin People
We prefer the Cafe Bordeaux
Which is much more refined
Steak Hachis comes with French Fries
And salt you have to grind
Aurora caters for the elderly
And though it’s still quite trendy
The discotheque’s got ramps
To make it wheelchair friendly
In the middle of the dance floor
There’s a health and safety notice
That warns you not to Twist
If you’ve got osteoporosis
The swimming pools I have to say
Are not a pretty sight
With lots of flabby red flesh
And bits still deathly white
The hot tubs are very popular
But depending how you look
They could be two large cauldrons
Boiling pensioner soup.
Dave S* says his balcony
Is not the best he’s sat on
In fact he claims it is too small
For him to swing a cat on
Despite these minor moans
We would like to assure ya
We’re having a great holiday
On P&O’s Aurora.
Anon (Well would you admit to writing that?)
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I like rather chilly air with a touch of moisture in it now and then. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
ReplyDeleteI also feel close to you all as I eat yet another salad with no-fat cottage cheese. Mornings are exciting when I get out the All Bran with just a few Grape Nuts to add that exotic touch.
And as I sit here in my jogging pants and sweat shirt (neither of which touches me except to be held up for decency's sake) I'm with you in spirit as you attend your first formal night.
Love to all of you. Keep blogging to make me jealous.
Jane.
Is John Shuttleworth aboard? Sounds like his kind of lyric.
ReplyDelete